Opal Storage is an advanced Battery Energy Storage System (BESS+). Our storage system is specifically designed for customers. The unique design includes not only the battery, BMS and inverter in the cabinet but also the solar array DC switch, battery DC circuit breakers and all AC circuit breakers inbuilt. All DC and AC cables are prewired, which helps installers dramatically reduce solar system installation time. Thus the true Plug & Play solution is provided to our installers. Opal Storage is an IP54 water and dust protected product. It can be easily installed for either indoor or outdoor. The idea of BESS+ is beneficial for the customer to provide a clean install site with the Opal Storage cabinet. No additional components are required as you will primarily run your input DC cables in from the roof and output AC cables to the switchboard.
- Backup Function – Up to 4kw load can be used when grid experiencing outage
- Fast Installation – Plug and Play design. Reduction of installation time dramatically
- Water & Dust Resistance – Our product is IP54 rated, which means it’s water and dust resistant thus perfect for indoor and outdoor installation.
- Quality Components -Solax hybrid inverter and LG Chem modular batteries are used. Reposit controller is optional.
LG has been manufacturing electrical goods since 1958. Solar research commenced in the mid 1980s while actual module production started in 2009. LG prdes itself on manufacturing one of the highest quality and high efficient modules on the market.
LG Electronics operates in over 100 countries including USA, Japan, China, India, Germany, Australia and New Zealand. In Australia, it has offices in every mainland city and the Australian solar unit is based in Sydney. LG has also selectively developed a national network of highly capable dealers and installers.
- Compact Size & Easy Installation – The compact and lightweight nature of the RESU is world-class. It is designed to allow easy wall-mounted or floor-standing installation for both indoor and outdoor applications. The inverter connections have also been simplified, reducing installation time and costs.
- Powerful Performance – The new RESU series features industry-leading continuous power (4.2kW for RESU6.5) and DC round-trip efficiency (95%). LG Chem’s L&S (Lamination & Stacking) technology provides durability ensuring 80% of capacity retention after10 years.
- Proven Safety – LG Chem places the highest priority on safety and utilizes the same technology for its ESS products that has a proven safety record in its automotive battery. All products are fully certified in relevant global standards.